MEDIA TEMPLE REFERRAL PROGRAM RULES
Media Temple Referral Program (“Program”) will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET on November 1, 2017, and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2019 (“Program Period”). Existing Media Temple customers (“Referrer” or “You”) who refer a new customer (“Referred Customer”) to Media Temple services may receive a hosting credit equal to the first month of Referred Customer’s new service plan (“Reward”). Referrer and Referred Customer are collectively referred to as “Participants.”
- Referrer must be an existing Media Temple customer with a Media Temple Account in good standing.
- Referrer must either (a) generate a referral link by providing any domain associated with Referrer’s Media Temple Account and sharing the referral link with a Referred Customer for Referred Customer’s use; or (b) inform Referred Customer to enter Referrer’s domain associated with Referrer’s Media Temple Account in the “Referred by” field in the shopping cart at time of check-out.
- In order for Referrer to qualify for the Reward, the Referred Customer must (a) have an active Media Temple Account, (b) enroll in Media Temple’s services, and (c) keep the Media Temple services for a minimum of 60 days, fees paid and in good standing.
- Referrer will receive one Reward for each Referred Customer that meets the above requirements, to be verified by Media Temple, Inc. (“Sponsor”) in its sole discretion. Upon verification, each Reward will be credited in Referrer’s Media Temple Account in a timely manner but in no event later than four (4) weeks following verification.
- Referrer and Referred Customer are responsible for ensuring that all contact information and account details (Media Temple, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts) are current and valid.
- Referrers and Referred Customers must be at least 18 years of age at the time of Service start date.
- Referrers and Referred Customers agree to abide with all applicable federal, state, tax and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify these terms and condition, or to change, interrupt, or stop the Program either for a period of time or permanently with or without notice.
- Referrers are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the Reward, which is not transferable and may not be exchanged.
- This Program is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Program Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- VERIFICATION: Referrals are subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be in violation of these Program Rules. Any attempt to deliberately interfere with these Program Rules, damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Program, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief (including attorneys’ fees) from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying participants from this and future programs of the Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Program, each Participant confirms his or her understanding of and compliance with these Official Rules. Participant hereby releases Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, officers, employees, or any third party acting with or on behalf of Sponsor in relation to the Program (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any cost, claim, loss, injury, or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from participating in Program or (use of) any Reward awarded. Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Program, the use or misuse of the Reward, without limitation. None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind including, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained to a Participant’s, or any other person's computer equipment resulting from an attempt to either participate in the Program or download any information in connection with participating in the Program or use of any website or software. Without limiting the foregoing, the Reward or any website is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Program will be exclusively governed by California law. All disputes arising in connection with the Program, including but not limited to disputes concerning the existence and validity thereof, will be resolved by the competent courts in Los Angeles County, California, and each participant consents to the jurisdiction of such courts.