If you would like to test your WordPress website for PHP 7.3 compatibility, you may follow the steps below.
The following will require the installation of a third-party plugin. Please keep in mind that troubleshooting the configuration/functionality of third-party applications is not covered by our statement of support. These resources were provided as a courtesy to assist you to the extent of our abilities. For more information on our statement of support, feel free to click here.
- Log into your WordPress Admin Dashboard. WordPress Admin Dashboard. WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- From the left-hand menu, select Plugins >> Add New.
- Install the PHP Compatibility Checker plugin in WordPress.
- Once the installation is complete, Activate the plugin.
- From the left-hand menu, select Tools >> PHP Compatibility.
- For your PHP Version, select PHP 7.3
- For the Plugin/Theme Status, select one of the following:
- Only scan active plugins and themes.
- Scan all plugins and themes.
- Click the Scan Site button, and allow time for the operation to run.
Note: The length of time required is based on the number of plugins and themes that are being scanned.
- Once the scan is complete, you can review the Scan Results.
- You also have the option to click Download Report, if you'd like to save your results.