The Account Verification process is used in the following situations:
- An Account Owner and/or listed Contact is unable to log into their AccountCenter, and does not have access to the primary email address on file for their account.
- The account in question is closed, and the Account Owner does not remember the previous AccountCenter password. Please see: How do I re-open a closed account?
You can reset your password at the AccountCenter login page, by requesting a link be sent to the email address on file for your account. However, if your email address is invalid or inactive, you will need to complete the Account Owner/Account Contact Email Update Request, located at the "Legal" section of the (mt) Media Temple website.
Account Owner/Account Contact Email Update Request
The Account Owner/Account Contact Email Update Request form requires the following information:
- Domain Name and/or Account Number
- First and Last name, as listed on the account
- New primary email address for account correspondence
- Copy of a Government-issued identification. Examples include: Passport, Photo ID, Drivers License, etc.
- Signature and Date
Your request and all supporting documentation can be sent via fax to (310) 388-0929, or via email to email@example.com. Once the form has been completed, you will receive an email at the email address you provided on the form, which will contain a link that will allow you to reset your password for the AccountCenter.