For your Legacy DV & VPS Hosting, you can monitor resources, stop/start services, configure firewall rules, repair your server, and more with your Parallels Power Panel.
The information in this article only applies to Legacy DV & VPS Hosting products. This includes: DV w/SSDs (CentOS 7), DV w/SSDs (CentOS 6), DV, DV Developer, & dv 4.0. Be sure to check the service type in your Account Center before continuing with the instructions below:
Virtuozzo Power Panel
- Log into your Media Temple Account
- Click the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Under SEVER GUIDE, click on View your Guide.
- Click on the link next to Power Panel Access.
- Log into your VZ7 Power Panel using the root user/password.
When I launch the Virtuozzo Power Panel I receive a page with a large SSL Warning, is it safe to visit?
Yes! What you are seeing is an SSL error message due to the fact that the Parallels Power Panel uses a self-signed SSL Certificate. Your browser should offer you a way to bypass the error message so that you may access the panel.