The following guide will provide information on how to remove DNS zone files from your server. If you'd like a refresher for general information on DNS zone files and how they work, feel free to review our additional documentation here:
- Sign into the Account Center.
- Navigate to the control panelcontrol panelcontrol panelcontrol panel for your domain.
- Under DNS & ZONE FILES, click on Remove Zone File.
- A warning message will prompt to re-iterate that removing this zone file may affect the functionality of your site. Click REMOVE ZONE to continue.
- A final pop-up message will appear. Click OK to continue.
- That's it! Your zone files will have been removed at this time. You may need to wait up to 15 minutes before attempting to re-add a zone file to a service.