This article will show you which domains on your DV server have exceeded their quotas as defined in Plesk.
For other handy tips like this one, you should visit pleskhacker.com. This website is not affiliated with (mt) Media Temple, and we take no responsibility for the information posted on their site.
The following guide shows how to access the Plesk database directly. It is strongly suggested that you only follow this guide if you have backed up your DV service, and have complete confidence in working with Plesk and MySQL.
- Login via SSH as the root user:
- Access MySQL as the admin user using our (mt) shortcut:
- Tell MySQL you want to use the Plesk Database psa:
- Provide the following MySQL Query:
SELECT domains.name, domains.real_size, Limits.value FROM domains, Limits WHERE domains.limits_id = Limits.id AND domains.real_size > Limits.value AND limit_name = 'disk_space' AND Limits.value != -1 ORDER BY domains.name ASC;
- You should now get a table output containing a list of all of the domains within Plesk which have exceeded the mail quota.
- To quit MySQL simply type exit.