Whenever you upgrade or downgrade your Plesk domain license for your DV server or DV, you will need to Retrieve Keys to apply the license. The DV 4.0 and DV both come with a 100-domain Plesk license. Please contact our Sales department if you would like to upgrade to the unlimited domain license.
- Log into your Server Administration Panel, see Figure 1:
Figure 1: Server Administration Panel
- Click on Tools & Utilities in the left navigation menu. This is located under Server Management.
- In the Panel section, click on License Management. See Figure 2 as reference:
- Next, click on the Retrieve Keys icon. See Figure 3 below:
Plesk periodically needs to contact the licensing server to update its licensing information. If for some reason it fails to do so, you might see an error similar to this:
1. First, navigate to the Server tab.
2. Near the bottom of this menu, look for License Management under the Panel heading.
3. Click Retrieve Keys.
4. That's it! If you run into any trouble or receive additional error messages, please contact Customer Support.