The DV has a program that tracks your statistics. You may view these statistics within Plesk.
Built-in statistics for the DV
If you have several subscriptions associated with your account, in the Webspace menu at the top of the screen, select the required webspace.
Here's how to access:
- Log into the Plesk Control Panel for your domain.
- From the Home page, click on Statistics.
- The following information is presented in charts:
- Disk space used by websites, mail accounts, databases, and other files located in your webspace.
- Traffic used by FTP, web, and mail services during the current month.
- FTP field shows the information about the total size of files transferred to and from the webspace over the file transfer protocol.
- HTTP field shows the information about the total amount of data transferred from all of your websites over HTTP protocol, that is, retrieved by web browsers.
- POP3/IMAP field shows the total amount of data received by all mail accounts under your domains.
- SMTP field shows the total amount of data sent by all mail accounts under your domains.
- The following options are available:
- To view a report on the amount of data transferred to and from your sites over FTP, click FTP Statistics.
- To view a report on the amount of data transferred to and from your FTP directory, which is accessed without authorization, click Anonymous FTP statistics.
- To view a report on the amount of traffic used by services during a certain month, click Data Transfer Statistics, and select the required month from the menu.
The Stats module utilizes the credentials of the system user for your Subscription or Webspace. You can edit the password and username for this user in the FTP Access menu on the Websites and Domains tab. Detailed instructions can be found here:
You can maintain, add, or remove users with access to the Stats module in the Password-protected directories menu on the Websites & Domains tab. Instructions can be found here:
Third-party statistics software
Here are a few of the more popular statistics software programs you can install yourself: