The Media Temple suite of managed apps is designed help you install some of the most popular web based tools. The easy install process walks you through the initial setup—no experience required. Just select the application that you'd like to install and follow the instructions on the right side of the screen.
Instructions1. Log in to your account center and select the Grid service and domain that you'd like to work.
3. Determine whether you'd like to manage your current application installs or add new. To install a new application, begin by clicking on the relevant tile.
4. A new menu will appear to the right with several several fields for you to fill out. These fields will vary depending on the app that you select. For this example, we'll install WordPress.
- The installation directory will normally be the doc root for the domain that you're installing the app on. (/html)
- WordPress' two factor authentication option will significantly increase the security of your site. Use it whenever possible.
5. Once you click install, you'll be redirected to the Apps management page. The installation process may take a minute or two depending on the app. You'll be redirected to the Installs page once the install completes.
6. That's it! The app is now installed on your Grid server and ready for use. As always, please feel free to contact Media Temple's award winning 24/7 support team with any additional questions.