IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CLOUDFLARE:The following article guide applies to only Grid services that were provisioned prior to January 1, 2016.
You can easily add a subdomain to your CloudFlare service. This article will show you how!
A subdomain is a domain that is a subsection of what is often called a parent domain. For example, example.com is a parent domain, while store.example.com is a subdomain of example.com. www.example.com is also technically a subdomain.
Before you start
You will need to have your subdomain already added to your Grid. For detailed instructions, please see: Add a domain or subdomain.
- On the Overview page, scroll down to your Add-On Services section. Click on the Admin button to the right of your CloudFlare service.
- Your CloudFlare eligible domains are listed. Click on Disable to the right of the domain to edit your settings.
- In the pop-up window, click the Edit Settings button.
- Next, check the box for your subdomain, then click the Continue button.
- Please be patient. This step can take up to 15 minutes to complete. You can leave this screen at any time. You will receive a confirmation similar to the previous image.