This article provides details about site numbers on the Grid. If possible, we encourage you to remember your site number as you will find it is used with many of the services (such as FTP, SSH, MySQL, etc) associated with your Grid.
What is a site number?
The site number is the unique identifier for your Grid. You will most commonly see the site number used within your Access Domain. In the example, you would replace 00000 with the Site Number for your service.
- Example of an Access Domain: s00000.gridserver.com
Locate your site number
- From the Overview page, click on the Admin button.
- The next screen is your Grid Control Panel. Look for the Server Guide, then click on View Your Guide.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click on Cluster.
- Your cluster information is on this new screen.