Did you know you can import your address book/contact list into webmail? It is a pretty handy feature. Here we will show you how.
- The first thing you will need to do is export your contact list in vCard format. This process will vary depending on which email client/program you are using. Consult your software's support materials for specifics.
- Next, open (mt) Media Temple webmail by pointing your browser to http://webmail.domain.com (of course, please replace 'domain.com' with your actual domain name).
- Log into webmail with your full email address and your email user's password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on 'Contacts'
- Next, click on 'Import'.
- A dialogue box will pop up. Browse to the vCard file you stored on your hard drive and click 'Open'.
- The system will then import your data. It is that easy! Now you can email your contacts directly from webmail.