The following article provides information on how you can transfer a Google Workspace account to Media Temple, if you already have an account with a different hosting company.
Step 1 - Acquire a Transfer Token
1. Open a web browser and navigate to admin.google.com/TransferToken
2. Sign in with your domain administrators username and password.
3. The page will auto-generate a token for you.
(Note: the Token will expire after about 14 days)
Step 2 - Ensure API access is enabled
1. Open a web browser and navigate to your Google Workspace admin panel https://admin.google.com/
2. From the Admin console click on Security.
3. After clicking on Security, click on API reference.
4. Ensure that Enable API access is checked.
Step 3- Contact (mt) Media Temple
1. After completing the steps above, submit a support request to Media Temple.
- Include that you would like to transfer Google Workspace reseller access to Media Temple.
- Provide the Transfer Token.
- And confirm that API access has been enabled.
If you haven't opened a Google Workspace service with Media Temple yet, also specify you wish to do so, along with the number of users slots you desire. For information on Google Workspace with Media Temple, feel free to check our website https://mediatemple.net/services/googleapps/.