The following article provides information on how you can transfer a G Suite account to Media Temple, if you already have an account with a different hosting company.
Step 1 - Acquire a Transfer Token
1. Open a web browser and navigate to admin.google.com/TransferToken
2. Sign in with your domain administrators username and password.
3. The page will auto-generate a token for you.
(Note: the Token will expire after about 14 days)
Step 2 - Ensure API access is enabled
1. Open a web browser and navigate to your G Suite admin panel https://admin.google.com/
2. From the Admin console click on Security.
3. After clicking on Security, click on API reference.
4. Ensure that Enable API access is checked.
Step 3- Contact (mt) Media Temple
1. After completing the steps above, submit a support request to Media Temple.
- Include that you would like to transfer G Suite reseller access to Media Temple.
- Provide the Transfer Token.
- And confirm that API access has been enabled.
If you haven't opened a G Suite service with Media Temple yet, also specify you wish to do so, along with the number of users slots you desire. For information on G Suite with Media Temple, feel free to check our website https://mediatemple.net/services/googleapps/.