With its new look and feel, Plesk Obsidian (18.0) makes it easy to get started with digital projects effortlessly, providing a modern web stack out-of-the-box, integrated security and a simplified website and server management experience.
With this update, it is no longer a single server-based control panel but evolved to a powerful server, website and WordPress management platform enabling businesses of any kind to drive digital transformation successfully. Customers have the option to upgrade through the Plesk upgrade utility.
New Look & Feel - the Plesk UI has been modernized.
- Redesigned website overview – comfortably work with all your websites on a single screen.
- Move domains between subscriptions – reorganize your business with ease.
- SSL It! - A pre-installed extensions to purchase, install, and renew certificates from various CAs.
- Repair Kit - A self repair tool that allows you to see processes, RAM, CPU, Disk Usage and kill those individual processes.
- Advanced Monitoring - Tracks your server resources usage and notifies you when one or more resources usage reaches a set threshold.
- File Manager UX Improvements - Mass uploads, file search, and additional extraction options.
- Plesk Backup Optimizations - Minimized free space and optimized operations for backups stored remotely.
- Mail for a domain can now be secured with an individual SSL/TLS certificate.
- Plesk Email Autodiscovery - enables mail auto-configuration for Exchange and Thunderbird mail clients.
- Mail users now receive email notifications when more than 95% of their mailbox disk space is occupied.
- The Plesk mail server and webmail are now secured with a self signed SSL/TLS via HTTPS by default.
- Plesk Administrators can email a password reset link to customers, resellers, and additional users.
- Mail users and additional users can specify an external email address (for password reset purposes) in the event they lose access to their primary email address.