The following article provides information on you can access the Plesk control panel found in DV/VPS servers with Plesk installed.
First, you will want to make sure you know your Plesk username/password. There are a few different type of users with the ability log into Plesk. If you require more information on the different type of users, you may feel free to review our article below:
Method 1 - (mt) Media Temple Account Center
1. If you log into your Media Temple account at https://ac.mediatemple.net you can click on the grey PLESK button next to your DV server.
2. A new window should open and automatically take you to your Plesk login screen.
Method 2 - Access domain / IP address
1. If you know your servers' access domain or server IP address, you can input that into a web browser, followed by the appropriate port number (8443 for https or 8880 for http).
If you are unsure of your access domain or server IP address you can feel free to get a refresher using the articles below:
Domain Control Panel:
Once you are logged into Plesk, you can then navigate to view an individual domain's control panel.
1. Click on Domains.
(depending on your Plesk version this may be labeled as Websites & Domains).
2. A list of available domains will appear. Click on your desired domain.
3. You will then be prompted with your domain's control panel.