This article will show you how to reject all emails for nonexistent users. This configuration is recommended as it will reduce the amount of junk mail you receive.
By default, the Grid will auto-reject emails sent to non-existent users. A message will be sent back to the sender to inform them that their mail was rejected for sending to a non-existent user.
- Log into your Plesk control panel for the appropriate domain.
- Select Mail Settings.
- Ensure that Reject is selected. Then select OK to save your changes.
Note: The following guide is using the cPanel theme, "paper_lantern." If you are using a different theme, your visuals/instructions may vary.
- Log into the cPanel account for the desired domain.
- Select Default Address.
- Ensure Discard the email with your server process... is selected. You may also add a customized Failure Message.
- Click Change to save your changes.