Occasionally, it is necessary or advisable to reboot your server. This article will show you the various methods that can be used to reboot your VPS container.
Restarting a server will stop currently running processes and cause your sites to be temporarily unavailble for a few minutes until the restart is complete.
- Select the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Select the Server Actions drop-down menu, then select Restart Server.
- In the confirmation window that appears, select the Restart Server button.
- That's it! Your server will begin to restart and generally should finish within a few minutes.
Reboot from AccountCenter
- Click on the blue ADMIN button associated to your server.
- Under SERVER ADMIN, click Reboot Server.
- Click on the Reboot Server button.
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for the reboot to complete.
VZ7 Power Panel
- Log into your VZ7 Power Panel.
- Click on Restart to initiate the restart.
VZ6 Power Panel
- Log into your Power Panel.
- Click on "Restart Container" to initiate the restart.