Your Grid comes with webmail access for all domains that are hosting your email. This is a convenient tool when traveling or to troubleshoot an error with your favorite mail program.
The easy to remember link is: http://example.com/webmail. Be sure to replace example.com with your domain.
You will need to use your full email address to login. For information and instructions on creating an email account, please see: Creating a POP/IMAP email account.
Change Your Email Password
You can easily change your email password via the webmail interface. Log in to Webmail and navigate to Settings and select Change Password from the menu on the left.
You can access webmail from Plesk or directly from your browser.
The URL for webmail is http://webmail.example.com.
The default webmail application is Horde.
Log into the Plesk Control Panel for your domain.
If you log into Plesk with the admin user, you will be in the Server Administration Panel by default. To get to the Control Panel, click on Domains, then on the Control Panel link next to your domain.
You can also create a user that will log into the Control Panel by default, which will save you a few clicks on day-to-day webmaster tasks. See Control Panel user.
- Click on the Mail Settings tab.
- Select the webmail software you wish to use. Then click OK.
- You can now access webmail by opening a web browser and navigating to webmail.example.com (replacing example.com with your actualy domain name).
- In this example we are using Horde. To access your inbox click on Mail.
NOTE: The following cPanel instructions was created using the theme "paper_lantern." If you are using a different theme, your visuals/instructions may vary.
- Log into the cPanel account for your domain.
- Click on Email Accounts.
- Click Access Webmail next to the desired email address.
- Select your desired webmail software. You can also select Set as Default to make it the new default software.
- You should now have access to your inbox.
By URL in your browser
- Visit http://webmail.example.com/ in your browser, where example.com is the domain name associated with the email address.
- Enter your username (your email address) and your password, then click Login. You will be directed to your inbox.
Change your webmail client
You may choose which webmail client to use. Here's how:
- Log into the Plesk Control Panel for your domain.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Click the Change Settings icon.
- Under Settings, select the webmail client of your choice from the drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button to save your choice.