The CloudFlare service can easily be disabled for any domain, at any time, in your Account Center.
- On the Overview page, scroll down to your Add-On Services section. Click on the Admin button to the right of your CloudFlare service.
- Your CloudFlare domains are listed. Click on Disable to the right of the domain for which you'd like to disable the CloudFlare service.
Please keep in mind that this may take up to 12 hours. The default TTL value is 12 hours.
- In the pop-up window, click the disable this domain link.
- The pop-up window will refresh and let you know that the domain is set to be disabled. You can close the pop-up window now.
- You will be taken back to your Manage CloudFlare panel. CloudFlare for your domain should now be listed as disabled.