This is a quick step-by-step walkthrough for changing your nameservers in the (mt) Media Temple Account Center.
Nameservers are responsible for resolving, a special process in which a domain name matching your website is taken and a physical address is obtained. Learn more about DNS.
This tool is only available for a domain that has been registered through (mt) Media Temple. For more information on registering a new domain, please see: How do I register a new domain? For instructions on transferring your registration to (mt) Media Temple, please see: How do I transfer my domain registration to or from (mt) Media Temple?
- Log into the Account Center.
- From the DOMAINS tab, select the domain you want to edit.
- In the DOMAIN TOOLS panel, click on Edit Nameservers.
- Enter your desired nameservers. You must have at least two. The (mt) Media Temple nameservers are NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET and NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET.
Our nameserver IPs:
- NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET: 18.104.22.168
- NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET: 22.214.171.124
- Click SAVE to save changes.