The term WHOIS is a query and response protocol used to find information on domain names, IP addresses, domain hosts, and networks. This is publicly accessible information.
Attempting to update the REGISTRANT information may result in the need to perform domain verificaiton via email. If you do not have access to the CURRENT and NEW registrant email addresses, please contact support by opening a support request, starting a chat, or by calling us at 1.310.841.5500 before attempting a WHOIS update.
This tool is only available for a domain that has been registered through (mt) Media Temple. For more information on registering a new domain, please see: How do I register a new domain?
Edit your domain's WHOIS information is easy:
- Sign in to the Account Center.
- From the Overview page or Domains tab, select the domain you want to edit.
- Click the Edit WHOIS Contact Info icon.
- Click the modify button for the contact to update your WHOIS information.
- Complete the form and click the save button to save your edits.