The following steps will show you how to enable a mailing list server on your DV Manged server.
The following steps will show you how to enable a mailing list server on the DV server.
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel.
- Find the Server Management panel on the left and select Tools & Settings.
- Select Set Up Mailing Lists Server from the Mail column.
If this option is not available, this means that the Mailing Lists Server has already been configured.
- Enter your information and click the OK button.
- Mailing list administrator's email: Enter the email address for your mailing list manager.
- New password: This is not the password for your email account. This is the password to manage the mailing list. Be sure to use a strong password.
- Confirm password: Enter the password again.
- You should receive a confirmation message that the mailing list server has been set up.