This error occurs when you have a disk quota for an account exceeded or one of your email users no longer has enough space for the message being sent to them.
- You can no longer receive emails.
- Emails bounce with a Disk Quota Exceeded error.
- Webmail stops working.
- Cannot upload using FTP, et cetra.
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel.
- Navigate to the control panel in your domain.
- Click on Mail Accounts.
- Select the email address in question.
- Under the Mailbox section, enable the Default size (Unlimited), or select Another Size and set a the disk space to a larger size.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.