This error occurs when you have a disk quota for an account exceeded or one of your email users no longer has enough space for the message being sent to them.
- You can no longer receive emails.
- Emails bounce with a Disk Quota Exceeded error.
- Webmail stops working.
- Cannot upload using FTP, et cetra.
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel.
- Click on the Mail tab at the top.
- Your list of email addresses are listed.
- Select your email address.
- Under the Mailbox section, tick the radio button for "Set the mailbox size as defined..." This will set the mailbox size as default.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.