You may find you want to move a domain between two servers on the same (mt) account. The following steps will show you how to point the DNS for that domain to the new server. You will still need to move over any data associated with the domain.
- Log into your AccountCenter.
- From the "Overview" page or "Domains" tab, click on the domain you wish to transfer to another server on your account.
- Under the section labeled Domain Tools, click on the Point to Another Server icon. For detailed instructions and information, please see: Point to Another Server.
- Choose the server you wish to point your domain to, then click next.
- You should now see your domain listed under the new server.