Our system maintains regular backups of all customer data for disaster recovery purposes. While we keep these mainly for our own use, we can attempt to accommodate customer requests in the rare case that your own self-managed backups do not contain the data you need.
(mt) Media Temple provides NO GUARANTEE that the data you need will be available. We encourage all customers to maintain their own backups. We offer this service only as a last-resort measure to customers who have exhausted all other means of retrieving their data. In the event that we cannot recover the requested data, there will be no charge.
Otherwise, there is a one-time fee of $79 that will be charged for this service.
This data restoration is only for the files, databases, emails, and/or site content you've specified in the request.
Emergency email recovery is not available on the WordPress Hosting service. We strongly recommend maintaining regular backups of your email using a third-party client.
- Log into your Account Center.
- Select your primary domain.
- Click on Emergency File Restore Request in the File Management panel.
- Click on Emergency File Restore Request in the Additional Tools panel.
- Select the service you want to request a backup from.
- Choose the date and time.
- Add additional detail like specific files, databases, or users.
- Add any additional notes in the Notes/Extra field.
- Select Order Restoration
2. Select Developer Tools from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. Locate the Backups panel and use the drop down menu to select the restore point desired from the previous 30 days. A confirmation screen will appear. Click the Restore button again to continue.