You can register any .com, .org, .net, .info, .biz, .co, or .me domain name directly through your Account Center or through the (mt) Media Temple website. Domain registrations are automatically renewed annually by our system.
(mt) Media Temple offers registration of multiple top-level domains at the following annual rates. The following prices apply to new registrations, yearly renewals, and domain transfers:
- Sign into the Account Center.
- From the Domains tab, select Add New Domain or Service.
- In the Add Domains section, click the Add Domain button.
- Next, enter the domain name you'd like to register. Be sure not to use any of the following subdomains: www, FTP, mail. For our example, the domain we're registering is new-domain.com.
- Domain name: Enter your domain name.
- Tick the radio button for I want to register this domain.
- Check the box to Enable domain privacy. For more information about domain privacy, please see: How do I enable domain privacy for my domain?
- Buy a new server? Tick No to add to an existing server or tick Yes if you want to add this domain to a new server. For this example, we will be adding new-domain.com to the existing Grid on this account. Additional information is in the next step.
Then, click the USE THIS DOMAIN button to continue.
- Now, let's choose the server that will host this domain.
- Then, click the CONTINUE ORDER button to continue.
- The next screen is a confirmation. Check your spelling for your domain name and confirm the charge for the domain registration. Then, click the CONTINUE ORDER button to continue.
- Pay the registration fee. Either select a credit card on file or enter in a new one. Then click the MAKE PAYMENT button to continue.
- That's it! You should receive a confirmation message.