The following guide will show you how to install a custom SSL to (mt) Security Pack & CDN/WAF.
If your firewall is activated, the (mt) Security Pack & CDN/WAF includes a free SSL certified by the Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2. The following guide is intended for customers who specifically wish to use a custom certificate.
- Log into your Media Temple account.
- Under Security & CDN, click on Manage Settings.
- Click Firewall.
- If your firewall is not activate yet, click on ACTIVATE.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on HTTPS/SSL.
- Under SSL Certificate Status, click MODIFY CERTIFICATE.
- Copy/paste your Private Key and SSL Certificate in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click SAVE.
- You should see a message to indicate that your installation was successful.
- If you return to the HTTPS/SSL page, you will now see that your custom SSL is activate.
- If your SSL renews, you can re-install it to the firewall by clicking REPLACE CERTIFICATE.