The (mt) Media Temple Stats API provides developers with resource usage information on their servers, including current and historical data for: cpu, memory, process, load, disk space, and network traffic. The API can also be used to determine when resource usage is abnormally high.
- Get Current Stats - Retrieve the current resource usage levels for a specific server.
- Get Range Stats - Retrieve the resource usage levels for a specific server over a specific range of time.
- Get Predefined Range Stats - Retrieve the resource usage levels for a specific server over certain predefined ranges of time.
- Get Warnings - Retrieve current warnings for all services associated with the authenticated account.
- Get Warning Thresholds - Retrieve the pre-defined thresholds for service warnings.