The (mt) Community Forums are a public resource where users can discuss support topics, general topics, and provide feedback. While the forums are not an official (mt) Media Temple support channel, users are encouraged to use the forums to discuss & seek help with issues that generally fall outside (mt) Media Temple's Scope of Support. This guide will provide steps on signing up as a user of the forums, and recovering a password for existing forum users.
Create an Account
- Navigate to https://forum.mediatemple.net and click on "Create Account."
- Check the email inbox of whichever email address was used to signup. Find the email titled "New Registration at (mt) Community Forum" and follow the remaining instructions to complete signup.
Retrieve Password for Existing Forum User
The (mt) Community Forums are publically accessible, and though it is possible, it is no longer required to log in through the AccountCenter. Existing forum users may need to reset their password, even if they are able to log into the forums through the AccountCenter.
- Navigate to https://forum.mediatemple.net and click on "Sign In."
- Click on "I've Forgotten My Password." Enter in either your username or email address that was used to sign up.
- Complete the security challenge, then click "Proceed."
- Check the email inbox of the email address that was used to sign up. Find the email entitled "Password recovery information from (mt) Community Forum" and follow the remaining instructions for recovery.
If you cannot remember your username or email address & are experiencing trouble retrieving your password or signing up, please contact (mt) Media Temple support.