They say rest is for the weary, and weary we are not. We JUST wrapped up the Spring season with an awesome trip to NYC for TechCrunch Disrupt and are ready for more.
Summer is a strong season with major events happening in the web design, app development and cloud computing industries. We’ll be attending or sponsoring the following events. If you’re going to be at any of these, let us know and we’ll buy you a coffee for your thoughts.
- Creative Mornings June 10, 2011, (mt) Headquarters, Culver City: We’re excited to host Creative Mornings, the creative breakfast series. Listen, discuss, be inspired.
- An Event Apart June 13-14, Atlanta: Enjoy discussions regarding designing for mobile on the web or exploring a deep user experience? If so you need to attend An Event Apart, produced by the prolific web design collective, Happy Cog.
- Structure June 22-23, San Francisco: Structure is the definiteve cloud computing mega event. Produced by GigaOm, it’s sure to once again set the stage for the cloud computing conversation.
- Future of Web Apps (FOWA) June 27-29, Las Vegas: A conference for web developers and entrepreneurs. Tim O’Reilly, Gary Vaynerchuck and Jason Calacanis are just some of the Internet soothsayers speaking at this event.
- Oscon July 25-29, Portland: Anything and everything affecting and affected by Open Source will be dicussed at Oscon. (Open Source Con)
- WordCamp San Francisco August 12-14: WordCamp San Francisco is the mother ship of WordCamps. Bringing together 700+ WordPress users and developers from around the world and a likely keynote from Mr Mullenweg himself, this is a must attend conference!
So pack your sun screen and mark your calendars. We hope to see you this Summer!