The following terms and conditions apply to the Money-Back Guarantee Program:
- Accounts terminated for violation of the Acceptable Usage Policy will not qualify. Example: a Service terminated for spamming violations.
- Cancellation must be done through the Billing controls in the AccountCenter. For instructions on how to cancel your service(s), please follow this KnowledgeBase article.
- Setup fees are non-refundable.
- Add-ons to your service are non-refundable. Examples of typical add-ons are:
- Disk Space
- Additional IP Addresses
- (dv) Snapshot Backups
- Exceeded GPU (Grid Performance Units) charges for the (gs) Grid-Service are non-refundable.
- Refunds to credit cards take 5-10 days. Refunds by check take 2-4 weeks. Refunds by PayPal take up to 1 week.
- This guarantee does not include any prorated charges incurred on your Account during this eligibility period.
** New customers may receive a discounted rate for their first domain registration when activating a new hosting service. If that hosting service is cancelled, and customer wishes to retain domain registration service only, the customer is required to pay the full recurring price for that individual domain registration service.