At SXSW Interactive, the rules of the game are as follows:
- Be noticed.
- Learn something awesome.
- Meet A-list people.
When we’re not catching our favorite web-celebs’ talks, we find ourselves cruising the town looking for the “it” events offering the core components listed above. On Monday, March 10, we’re going to be holding the (mt) Media Temple Open House, a certified “it” event. This event will showcase 5 companies changing the way we do business.
Are you making something awesome and doing it differently? Whether you’re making t-shirts, apps, or furniture, if you have a unique story to tell, we want to share your work with the world!
Apply below to secure your showcase at the (mt) Media Temple Open House at SXSWi 2014, and enjoy some awesome perks.
If you’re selected, you get:
- Your own area to showcase your company (electricity and wifi included)
- No cost access to (mt)’s new hosting service for 1 year (a $3000 value)
- VIP passes to the (mt) Closing Party on March 11
- Access to an engaged, A-list crowd to pitch your work
- Open bar and free food for you and your guest list of 15 people
What do you have to do to be considered?
- Be in Austin for SXSWi.
- Fill out the submission form.
- Be different.
Submit your company here!
We’re accepting submissions through February 21, 2014 and will announce the winners the 28th.
When: Monday, 3/10, 1 to 5pm
Where: Pelon’s, 802 Red River Street Austin, TX 78701