Since introducing our managed WordPress hosting solution less than a year ago, we have constantly worked on optimizing the overall user experience. In May 2013, only two months after launch, we rolled out some new features and an additional exclusive new WordPress theme. Today, we are happy to announce a big change: After carefully listening to our users’ feedback, we expanded our WordPress offering into a full-featured solution with four new plans that are completely tailored to the specific needs of the different types of our customers.
All four new plans – Personal, Studio, Agency and Enterprise – come with the existing features you already know and love (from unmatched uptime and speed to automatic updates and daily backups) as well as some powerful new additions, including:
- Professional web developer tools (such as one-click staging, site cloning, SSH access, and Git integration);
- Seamlessly integrated Google Apps for Work suite, including Gmail and Google Drive;
- In-app WordPress self-help and education tools by WP 101 and SIDEKICK;
- An increased range of SSD storage (from 30G up to 1TB);
- A revamped onboarding process;
- And nine exclusive WordPress themes – all fully responsive.
All plans are flexible and scalable, allowing users to easily upgrade or downgrade as needed.
But let’s talk a little more about each plan:
- The Personal plan provides artists, bloggers and photographers with a starter site with room to grow. It comes with a 30GB of SSD storage, a hefty amount of visitor bandwidth, and easy editing.
- The Studio and Agency plans are for creative professionals and creative agencies who need worry-free WordPress hosting for themselves or their clients. Both plans also come with enhanced security features such as malware scanning, automated malware removal,* and SSL Certificate bundling.**
- If you are running very large-scale, high-traffic WordPress installations, all you need to do is call us and we will custom-build your plan.
*Restrictions apply. Automatically removes malware identified by SiteLock’s SMART. Additional fees may apply if malware requires manual removal.
**For yearly purchase levels only.