We have some good news for (gs) Grid-Service users: We are about to launch our new mail product! As mentioned in our last product update, our new mail product is professional-class mail that is also beautiful and easy to use. Also, (mt) Mail comes at no additional cost for Grid customers!
Here are the feature highlights:
- Beautiful Webmail: Access email, contacts and calendar from a great-looking, but sophisticated mail client.
- Getting Ready for Business: The new email service is designed with an intense infrastructure to deliver fast, supported, business-class email.
- Calendar: With a simple drag-and-drop interface and with CalDAV, you will never miss an appointment again.
- Address Book: Modern contact management that comes in a beautiful interface and supports CardDAV.
- Quality IMAP Support: Proven software stack, reliable IMAP connections that you’ll love.
Here are the launch details:
Starting next week and continuing over the next few months, we’ll be enabling (mt) Mail in a staggered fashion. This means that some users will have access to Mail next week, while others won’t see it for a few months. While the new mail product will launch in phases, all Grid users will see a new webmail login page starting today. This new, cleaner webmail login page is just the start of our changes. We’re slowly enabling Mail so that we can monitor and track the experience.
Once you are able to access the new (mt) Mail, we’ll migrate all of your existing mail, address book contacts and other various settings over to the new product. If you choose not to use our new Mail product, for a limited time, you will be able to continue to use any of the legacy webmail clients that we support today. Please note that that within the next 6 months, we plan to eliminate these old clients and, eventually, we will be migrating everyone over to the new Mail. We encourage you to take the leap now.
We appreciate your patience with our phased rollout. We know that you’re excited to have access to this new product and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.