We are pleased to announce the release of Parallels® Plesk Panel 10.3 for our (dv) 4.0 Servers. Starting today, all new servers will be installed with this latest version, and current customers have been given a path to upgrade. The new Plesk Panel includes SNI support which will make using SSL certificates on your domains simpler and more cost effective. In addition, a new Web Presence Builder with Facebook and social media integration lets you create and launch your websites with more ease than ever!
Read on for more notable improvements.
What do I get?
- Simplified file sharing with other users or pushed live to the public.
- Video tutorials inside the Plesk subscription control panel.
- Drag-and-drop online store templates, order forms, and other e-commerce components directly into existing websites.
- Refined billing interface and new billing order form for resellers.
- Improved password security with random password generators and strength indicators.
- Much more!
For a full list of features and technical details, see the Parallels What’s New Page
How do I get it?
As of today, all newly ordered (dv) 4.0 Servers come pre-installed with the latest Plesk Panel. The upgrade path for current customers is a bit more involved and requires running some simple commands using SSH and Root access. To help with this process, we have created a detailed KnowledgeBase article with a step-by-step walkthrough.
As always, if you have upgrade questions, please call us at (877) 578-4000.